A Skilled Massachusetts Attorney Focused On Service And Integrity
At the Law Offices of Scott A. Lathrop, my mission is to be a responsive, hands-on attorney and to put my decades of experience to work for you. When a client comes to me, I do a comprehensive analysis of the legal aspects of their case and explain the strengths and weaknesses of their claim. I do not sugarcoat things or set unrealistic expectations. I understand the importance of providing clear legal advice in a timely manner to keep the cases moving along. As my client, you will always be informed on the status of your case and have an understanding of what is coming next.
Practicing In All Aspects Of Employment Law And Labor Law
For more than two decades, I have represented both employees and employers in all types of employment and labor disputes. This includes:
- both prosecuting and defending against discrimination and wrongful termination claims
- handling unemployment compensation appeals
- preparation of sexual harassment policies and provision of supervisory training
- preparation and review of employee manuals, personnel policies and practices, executive contracts and noncompetition/nondisclosure agreements
- establishment of job descriptions and salary structures
- conducting labor negotiations and arbitrations
- review of wage and hour practices
- representing employers, employees and labor organizations in the courtroom, across the bargaining table, and in arbitration and mediation.
For the last 25 years, I have also served as an arbitrator of employment disputes for the American Arbitration Association involving disputes arising under individual employment agreements.
Contact The Law Offices of Scott A. Lathrop Today
A listing of my seminars and publications is available upon request.